A "cookie" is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, inter alia, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or his computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, since it allows us to control which pages our users find useful and which ones do not.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Depending on the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and since the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow or facilitate the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
- Analytical cookies: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. We analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze the traffic patterns of the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the HDD and our website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie maintainer, after which it will cease to function.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookies Statement on our website.
Your current status: Allow all cookies.